Wednesday, July 21, 2010

CASE a girlfriend

Hey y'all.....

Its my pick for this week and I decided to look back on all out DT creations and pick one to CASE...
thats the challenge for this week- Case one of our Girlfreinds on the DT

****updated****
CASE means copy and share everywhere--ie copy a card but make it your own

Here's mine....such a cute little Mavis stamp....

Photobucket

I decided to copy Joanne...I chose this card....

Go check outwhat the other girlfriends did and dont forget to play along.....

6 comments:

  1. Great card Regs! and great idea for a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay....what exactly does CASE stand for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great challenge! Thanks for the chance to play along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally luuurve it!!! Yah - what does CASE stand for? (lol)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun challenge looking forward to doing it.

    ReplyDelete