Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Challenge #82 - Use a Number

Happy Wednesday! I hope you are ready for another fun challenge this week!

My challenge for you is to use a number on your creation.



With 3 high school graduations in our family this year, I decided to make a graduation themed card for the Class of 2011!

We would love to have you join us this week! Simply create something using a number and link up your project below. Be sure to check what the other girlfriends created for some inspiration and have a great week :)

Joanne xo


4 comments:

  1. Terrific card and fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge Joanne, love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! my project is all linked up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun challenge, and it helped me with my DT assignment at Unscripted Sketches, so thanks! My card is linked up!

    ReplyDelete