Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Little Red Wagon Challenge 316 Technique Card

Hello Everyone

It's Wednesday and that means it's time for Little Red Wagon Challenge #316 !! :)  This week I am hosting our challenge. I have asked the girlfriends to create a technique card.

I created this Christmas/Winter card using Stampin' Up! papers and products.  It's my take on a gatefold card.    

I'm looking forward to seeing what you all create with this challenge and then post them below using the link up tool.  I will post my faves on November 24th!



Thanks and Happy Scrappin'
Mandy

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what beautiful inspiration from the DT. Thank you all for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card!! Love it!
    Another great challenge theme too. Thank you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zker een kaart om een keer te proberen. Erg mooi

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great challenge theme! Love your beautiful snowflake card. Thanks! Best, CG

    ReplyDelete