Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Challenge #406 - Bugs and Slugs

Happy Wednesday!! I've been able to spend some extra time outdoors and love this time of year for that! My son has found a number of interesting insects in the garden and we've been trying to figure out what they are. This has made me think that "Bugs and Slugs" would be a fun idea for a challenge: use bugs, insects, slugs, etc. on your creation.


I was initially going to create a cutesy-type insect card with ladybirds and bees. I'm not sure what happened, but I ended up going with distress ink and butterflies!! I'm happy with the result though. You're welcome to create any sort of project with bugs or slugs!

Please link up your project below and I'll pop by your blog/IG this week to check out the details!


2 comments:

  1. Your card turned out very pretty! I do love the look of those oxide inks, and the pink and yellow is a fabulous combination. Thanks for a fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card. I just purchased my first oxides but have yet to use them, so it was great to see inspiration using them!

    ReplyDelete