Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Challenge #424 That's A Wrap!

Hi Everyone!
It's Sandy, and I am this week's hostess.  Our theme this week is "That's a Wrap!"  I want to see a gift, ribbon or a bow on your project.  I've used the ribbon from the tree.   I love this little Santa, I thought of how exhausted this little guy must be after Christmas.  I'm sure we can all relate!  If you can find a few minutes in your week, join us for this week's challenge.  You can use the link below.  Meanwhile, you can take a look at the girlfriends projects and see how they are wrapping up this holiday. 




I hope you all have a wonderful holiday.  I will be back next Tuesday to announce the top picks!


6 comments:

  1. Great challenge, Sandy and I love your card too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card, I love that fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects from the design team, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely fun card. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a cute image with the reindeer peeking over Santa's belly :) Great coloring and papers too Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card! We are going to miss you, Sandy!

    ReplyDelete